Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ching Ming the Real Day

4th april 2009 saturday
ok its very suffer me and dad went to pray my dad's uncle,my great granddad and great grandma all are different cemetery to keep travel from 5am-1pm; 5am my dad wake me up ask me ready up to fetch my aunt and grandma.ok the real day i was guess thought 5-6am should be not many ppl and its a good time to go pray but end up we reach there any cemetery its full house swt;theres long story i lazy to type here just becoz my both hand now is injured damaged by burnt hellnotes and rush to go help ppl pick stuff at somewhere a spot middle deep fire for everyone to burn stuffs after that rush to hospital to check and tied bandage.so now im not use to it do something wif my both hand bandaged and cant hardcore to dota/CS keep just feeding ingame.

end here goodnights =)

peace out
- Sam

0 comments: